Cellular Laboratories® Revitalizing Kit:
Smoothies, softens and moisturizes the skin
  • Creates a healthy, youthful, rejuvenated glow
  • For all skin types
  • Paraben-free formulas

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cellular Laboratories Anti-Aging Kit have Visible results





"I love this skin care line. I am 45 years old and have taken the time to care for my skin over the years – and it shows. The inclusion of the Renovage and/or peptide blends in this product line really set it apart from its competitors and the pricing is even more affordable than my previous Swiss made product line that doesn't have the latest anti-aging technology. You can almost immediately see and feel the difference.

Within the first two weeks of using this product I had half a dozen comments about my skin looking great – and I thought it looked great before. I found the appearance of the brown spot on my forehead (that arrived after children) reduced to nothing! Bright, youthful appearance and feel!

I follow the routine and use the line – at night using the cleanser, toner, serum, then eye cream and de-aging cream. I sleep on that and wake up with a silky soft and radiant glow that is ready for the day. I actually don't do a morning cleanse routine – instead I top it off with the day cream and do my light makeup. The products last a long time.

Additionally, when my hands are severely dry and damaged – beyond the help of regular healing lotions – I apply a touch of the de-aging creme before bed and experience the repair that no other product has been able to provide. It's simply amazing.

My only wish –that the C serum was included in this set. I end up buying the other set to complete my daily skincare regimen. I use up the serums faster than the other products."


Tamora
San Diego



No comments:

Post a Comment